Molino Los Justos is presented in its origin as a typical complex of the cortijos-hacienda of the Montes Occidentales and countryside of the Guadalquivir River.
These cortijos-hacienda were used originally for traditional industrial activities of great interest such as the milling industry. The origin and function of the building is mixed-use, dwelling-mill of oil. In particular this type of mill, is press of beam, a little abundant subtype among the practices of grinding oil, with unprecedented regional and historical very interesting as Roman Cauche beam mill.
The party construction of the area of the mill can be placed during the second half of the 16th century, adding to the original building two buildings during the 16th and 17TH centuries. You can date to that date by the dimensions of the central building and certain design features, analysis of population distribution throughout history and the division of land since 1492.
In 1880 is purchased the entire complex by the family of developers used until 1942 as the central building, since it documents a 1200 kg daily of olive milling. The machinery is subsequently dismantled, although the walls and ceilings are preserved, thus living furniture, structural elements of the grinding mechanism.
Today is a prestigious tourist complex in the Poniente Granadino, known in the area for young and old, making room in their 4 houses each year people from around the world who want to spend a stay of dream.